Contributions in networking and computer technology will be accepted without being strictly limited by the above topics.
- Network Architecture and Protocols
- Network Security and Privacy
- Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc, and Sensor Networks
- Network Management
- Grid Computing and Pervasive Computing
- Distributed Applications
- Web Engineering and Web Applications
- Emerging Network Technologies and Platforms
- Operating System and Host Support for Networking
- Computer Vision and Robotics
- Data Mining and Semantic Web
- Multimedia and Applications
- Signal Processing for Communications
The papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and CDROM, the IEEEXplore Digital Library and will be indexed by ISI Web of Science.
Selected papers, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Journal (UBICC Journal) or the International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC Journal).
Our proceedings are indexed by ISI Web of Science since 2004.